Shipping & Returns
There will be a flat rate £6 shipping cost for all deliveries to the UK.
All products are shipped 48hr tracked royal mail and should reach you within 7-9 working days. Royal mail Signed for delivery will cover up to £100 for lost items.
If the item(s) have not been delivered by 14 working days, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for despatched parcels delayed by unforeseen circumstances, for example due to poor weather conditions.
There is a flat rate £9 for all deliveries within the EU
If the items on your order are less than 1.6kg in weight, we will send your order to you via Royal Mail on a standard non-tracked service. We ask that you allow 20 working days for orders to arrive if sent on this service, however the items are usually delivered within 10 days or less.
If you do not receive your order within 20 working days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are unable to ship outside the EU at this moment and will update the policy once this changes, sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in original condition within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, including the original delivery charge plus the returns delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- Please note:
- Goods will only be accepted for return if we are notified within 14 days of receipt, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- We recommend that customers return goods for refund or exchange using a delivery service with recorded delivery.